You know you’re a book lover when…
You mark the date of the next book in a series on ALL of your calendars.
You’re TBR list is longer than all the numbers after the decimal in Pi.
You have multiple book boyfriends – because picking just one seems cruel.
You enter every Goodreads, Facebook and Blog book giveaway you can because you can never have too many books.
You’re Friday nights consist of a book, your coziest blanket, a cup of tea and scones from the Outlander Kitchen.
You’re significant other often says these words: “You’re reading that book…again.”
You always have a book recommendation for anyone who asks – and for some people who don’t!
You have your books kept with love on a bookshelf – organized by author, genre or color – and don’t like it when other’s want to “handle” your books.
Your Christmas wish list includes gift cards to Amazon, Barnes and Noble AND your local indie bookstore.
Any of that sound familiar? If so, YOU are a book lover!
And if you are a book lover then I want to invite you to my newest Book Scents program, the Back of the Book Club. This club is just for Book Scents fans who happen to be crazy about books!
So what can you expect from the Back of the Book Club?
- A private book discussion group on Facebook: This is where we can share recommendations, connect with others who might be interested in discussing the same books, and fangirl in a safe supportive place!
- Monthly reading challenges and giveaways!
- Emails that introduce you to new authors, share author interviews, and connect you to giveaways and promotions.
- And who knows what else we can come up with!
How do you get started?
- Start with getting on the Back of the Book Club email list! You’ll get a personal invite to the Facebook group.
- Once you are signed up, take a moment to introduce yourself! Look for a Roll Call post or just start your own.
- Share with your friends! We’d love to have more people join us and share in the book love.